Search the Saviour

Wednesday 5 January 2011

A BRAND NEW START

    As the bells rang out for New Years Day, I could feel the wind the of change blow over my life and the wrestling world. I feel this year is going to be the year that all of our hard work, sitting through hours of crap comes to an end and WWE and TNA deliver us some decent wrestling and deliver themselves from their previous sins.
    Already, John Cena is out for the forseeable future with a hip injury, the Miz is taking giant leaps as WWE Champion, defeating John Morrison in a decent Raw bout, and WWE now have to look for a new main event opponent for the Miz at Wrestlemania. Which means The Miz stands a good chance of walking out of 'Mania still the champ, but he will definately lose it to Cena upon his return.
    I won't keep you much longer, not that there's anyone there reading this, but I want to touch upon a fact I read earlier this month. When John Cena injured himself and couldn't wrestle, Vince McMahon gave a refund to all the John Cena fans because they came to see him. Should they have gotten refunds? No! If I go especially to see Randy Orton and he gets injured and can't compete, would they give me a refund? No! So all the mindless John Cena fans out there don't deserve one either. He's nothing spcial. It's not one rule for them and another for the rest of us.
    So a brand new year, brand new start and a brand new world in which step into. Hope it's prosperous for you. Hope it brings you everything you want!

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment