Search the Saviour

Tuesday 23 November 2010

THE AGE OF AWSOMENESS!!!

    Ok, so I'm great. Do I need to tell you that I told you? Back to that in a minute. If anyone bothers to read this, which no one does, then you'll probably have realised that there was no Survivor Series preview or predictions. That was because I forgot. But since Survivor Series on Sunday night, there have been some really important goings on in the world of WWE.
    No one expected much from WWE going into the November tradition, and it was a good job. This was meant to be the time they turned John Cena heel and made him actually do something that was worthwhile for the first time in nine years. But no. After months of building it up and teasing us, WWE creative and Vince McMahon didn't have the balls to do it, and they bottled it. John Cena found his pride and called the main event down the middle and thank od Randy Randy walked out still WWE Champion. This of course meant that Cena was fired from WWE (yeah right!). If anyone believes that Cena will stay away is deluding themselves. Because the women and children love him - and so does Vince's bank acount.
    Will Cena be missed for the weeks he's gone? No! But forget Cena - they'll be plenty more chances to talk about him I'm sure. Because Survivor Series weekend doesn't belong to Cena, nor does it belong to Orton. It belongs to the man who cashed in his Money in the Bank contract on Raw to become the new WWE Champion - the future of WWE and wrestling - The Miz! And he's...AWESOME!!! Yes, finally WWE took a leap of faith and gave the title to the Miz. Ok so it;s to build an Orton vs Miz programme over the WWE Championship and in the process Orton passed the otrch for now and by loosing made the Miz look like a star.
    So we have a new WWE Champion in the Miz (just like I said) and a new out look on the future which looks great. It could all end when Cena inevitably returns and trashes Miz because he's John Cena and WWE let him do anything he wants. But for now, the future of WWE is...AWESOME!!!

    Normally I wouldn't do this, but breaking tradition of talking about wrestling I would like to send out condolances to the family of an actor who today I found out had passed away of a brain aneurysm on October 28th. I only found out today that he had left us. And that man is Gerard Kelly.
    Not many people will know his name, but he was a giant of the the acting profession and a great professional. I was and still am a huge fan and admirer of Gerard and he will live on through his work. I had the privalege of being in awe of his brilliance several times - seeing his work time and time again. I would have been a lucky man if I would have gotten to work with Gerard as I had planned. I was going to offer him a role in a show I have written, but alas it is too late. The acting giant has passed on to the big stage in the sky.
    If I can be just a quarter of the actor he was then I'll die a very happy man. Gerard, wherever you are up there tonight, then you'll be sadly missed.



                                                              GERARD KELLY
                                                                      1959 - 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment